- Have you had unprotected sex (vaginal, oral-genital, or anal)
at least once?
- Do you have unprotected sex at least once monthly?
- Do you use a condom every time you have sex?
- Do you use any form of contraceptive?
- Have you used this contraceptive consistently in the last month?
- Have you had more than one sexual partner?
- Has your partner had other partners?
- Are you uncertain as to when during her cycle a women can
These questions are indicators of your risk for contracting an STD or Becoming Pregnant.
Count your “yes” answers. If your total is:
6-8: Your risk is EXTREMELY HIGH.
4-5: Your risk is HIGH.
2-3: Your risk is MEDIUM
0-1: Your risk is LOW